Two games, early and main:
So as you get ready for the Holiday season make a plan for the next year and join us for our tournament on January 7th. Juss has volunteered to spread some cheer in the New Year to get us all going, so free up some time for poker and register to play.
Saturday, January 7th, 2017!
2105 Statler Drive,
Carrollton, TX 75007
Googe Maps Link
The Early Event will be Texas Hold’Em starting at 12:45. This is a freeze out event with no rebuys. These points do contribute to the Investment Satellite in August. It’s $10 to play. The Early Event is always optional, attendance is not required to come to the late game, however on January 7th Justin is bringing the Johnsonville Bratwursts! Brats, buns, sauerkraut, and spicy mustard will be available for our lunching pleasure. Please register for the early event so Juss can know how many brats to get, drinks are still BYOB. There may be some left so you might luck out if you are coming to the main event listed below, but why risk it? Go to the early event and pick up a free lunch!
- The Main Event, starting at 5:00 PM. The buy in for the main event is $20, for $10K in starting chips. Rebuys available through the end of the first hour, assuming you have less than 50% of the starting stack or have busted out.at the same up through the end of the third blind. We offer a $10 add-on at that time for an additional $5K in chips, regardless of your current chip count.
- The event is rake-free. We pay all incoming money back out.
- BYOB, with plenty of fridge space for you (we have two).
- If you leave any extra beer, it’ll probably be here next time we see you…usually, maybe.
- We usually put out chips or snacks. They’re just munchies; you might want to get yourself a burger.
- If you have any questions, be sure to email back to Will (he sent you the email about the event, probably).
A further note: If you have suggestions or criticisms regarding the games, format, or anything that will help us improve the game and attendance, we want to hear about it! Reach out to someone in the core group and pass the info along.